Rates and Packages:
All regular sessions last approximately 1 hour to 1:15.
- Initial Phone 20 min consultation – Free
- Single Session – $130
- Three Session Package – $310
- Six Session Package – $550
(ask about discounts for training 3 or more runners)
The Three and Six session Packages are scheduled over a period of 3 to 5 weeks for Three, and 2 to 4 months for Six. The reason for this spread in scheduling individual sessions is to allow adequate time for practice and learning, as we all learn at different rates of speed.
Typical Session Formats:
- Video analysis, general concepts of running form and work to correct mechanics/technique, and preliminary training with running form focuses and homework.
- If Injured – further orthopedic assessment, drills and exercises to help in body awareness and running from corrections.
- Running form training incorporating and integrating body segments. Use of focuses and visualizations for form improvement. Continued Video analysis.
- Video analysis, general concepts of correct mechanics and technique, and preliminary training.
- Orthopedic assessment as needed, continuing with foundational training in body awareness. Video as needed for learning.
- Focus on correct stride mechanics, muscle activation, posture correction, running technique.
- Work to enhance optimal engagement of body segments; pelvis, hips, torso, chest and shoulders. Work to develop a running program to help achieve running goals
- Integration of segments, body symmetry, form training, and video as needed.
- Continued form and technique training, power and speed development. Training goals and suggestions.
Both the Three and Six Session Packages are tailored for the individual so the sequences written above will be altered and adjusted to meet the specific needs of each runner in terms of form considerations, learning pace, conditioning, and level of experience and training. Also Injury is taken into account at the start and monitored carefully throughout the course of the training.
At the end of each session you get a copy of any exercises that were given as well as any video footage that was taken.